So our assignment this week was to make an expression sheet containing eight expressions and one full body pose of a character. I settled on using one of my pre-existing personal characters who seemed like they deserved a little extra love, and who happened to be an animal. Animal expression sheets are so much fun. :3
First off is inspiration! If you aren't inspired to make horsey things after looking at google chrome for hours clicking on all the horse pictures, then I don't know what to tell you. XD Here are some of my favorite horses from my favorite farms! << I totally have a folder full of these and know all the names and what state they're in so... Yeah... *coughHorseNerdcough*
Next the sketches! I kept most of these, but there were some revisions made for the final process. :3 So much fun to do!
And lastly the final version! All flat colored with the exception of the full body shot, which has some shadows added on.
So there's Eve! A character of mine whom I love to death, and who desperately needed something like this. XD The little blurb at the bottom is a little summary about her, she's a normal horse so she hasn't done anything spectacular or crazy, and all those little clovers are references for all the colors used to paint her. :3 Also, she's not some weird blue horse or anything. XD She's a blue roan tobiano gypsy vanner import. :3 Her tobiano markings are a little crazy, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had a little recessive sabino or overo in there. Blue roan doesn't happen in vanners very often, so that makes her an extra special mare. :3
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment