For this weeks assignment, we were to design a new character and cloth them in three costumes/outfits. First we were given a past/period to make a costume from, and were told to also complete a normal modern outfit and a more futuristic one. :3 My historical outfit was Neanderthal, so naturally that was the first one I completed, followed by a pretty basic slightly boho style modern outfit of a t-shirt and skirt, and then I just went crazy with the future one, mixing elements from a few other styles I liked, a trend or two that's going on at the moment, and the rest I just ran with. So here are the pictures!
First is the inspiration images. I pulled some for my other outfits as well. :D
And some sketches from two of my outfits. Somehow the neanderthal one was deleted. :/ So no outfit sketch for that one sadly.
And the finished product! Some final lining and very light coloring later and here we are!
This assignment was pretty fun. :3



No comments:
Post a Comment